321 Seriously Smart Things You Need To Know
- This book covers a collection of curious facts for seriously smart people.
- Did you know that.... Penguins have knees? Male pandas do a handstand to wee? All of your blood vessels combined can stretch 2.5 times around the earth? Roald Dahl was once a spy? The Aztecs and Maya used chocolate as money? The oldest marathon runner was 100 years old?
- Written by Mathilda Masters.
- Illustrated by Louize Perdieus.
- Format: Paperback with flaps.
- 240mm x 195mm.
- 144 pages.
- Published 3 June 2021.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping