Atlas of Adventures: Wonders of the World
- Travel round the world to scale the Eiffel Tower, trek The Great Wall of China, and raft through the Yosemite Valley.
- On every page, another awe inspiring sight awaits, from the deepest point on Earth to the highest peak, ancient cities carved into rocks and skyscrapers soaring above the clouds.
- Each section begins with an info graphic map of the region it explores, followed by richly detailed two page spreads featuring its most jaw dropping natural and man made sights.
- Explore the sprawling and sacred Angkor Wat, survive the extreme heat of Death Valley, and gaze at the majestic ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Author: Ben Handicott.
- Illustrator: Lucy Letherland.
- Hardback with 96 pages.
- Size: 27 X 37 cm.
- Published: 9 October 2018.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping