Atlas of Adventures: Wonders of the World
- Travel round the world to scale the Eiffel Tower, trek The Great Wall of China, and raft through the Yosemite Valley.
- On every page, another awe inspiring sight awaits, from the deepest point on Earth to the highest peak, ancient cities carved into rocks and skyscrapers soaring above the clouds.
- Each section begins with an info graphic map of the region it explores, followed by richly detailed two page spreads featuring its most jaw dropping natural and man made sights.
- Explore the sprawling and sacred Angkor Wat, survive the extreme heat of Death Valley, and gaze at the majestic ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Author: Ben Handicott.
- Illustrator: Lucy Letherland.
- Hardback with 96 pages.
- Size: 27 X 37 cm.
- Published: 9 October 2018.