5mm Recycled Cotton Macrame Braided Cord - Bideford Pink
- 5mm, eco-friendly braided cotton cord from Devon-based company, Jolly Good Yarn.
- Created by up cycling left-over textiles from manufacturing, as well as clothes that may have otherwise gone to landfill.
- Versatile, soft and washable.
- Made from at least 70% recycled cotton.
- Ideal for macrame, crochet and chunky knitting projects.
- No polyester core.
- Each hank weighs 500g and provides approximately 100m of cord (use a 8-12mm hook).
- Due to its recycled nature, which involves the blending of different colours, the shade may vary slightly over time. It is recommended that you purchase enough yarn to complete your project.
- Made under license in Turkey and hand-finished in Deven.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping