Crochet Granny Squares Workshop - Tuesday 5th March, 3pm
- Have you always wanted to get hooked on crochet but struggled to follow online tutorials?
- There’s nothing like learning face-to-face, and our crochet tutor Zoe has taught hundreds of people to crochet!
- Author of “You Will Be Able To Crochet By The End Of This Book” and self-confessed crochet lover, Zoe will show you the basics of crochet and have you whipping up granny squares in no time!
- This workshop is designed for complete beginners, so perfect if you’ve never picked up a crochet hook before, but also if you just want a little refresher to build up your crochet confidence.
- You will learn chain stitch, double crochet stitch, slip stitch, plus lots of tips and tricks to get you started on your crochet journey.
- During the class you’ll learn to make granny squares, which you can use to make lots of different items including blankets, pillows, bags, and jumpers! You will get a crochet hook to take home, as well as some yarn to continue crocheting with and a handy bag to keep your work in.
- You will be provided with some refreshments and nibbles during the event, please do let us know if you have any dietary requirements prior to the event?
- Help, assistance and demonstrations throughout from Zoe herself.
- NB please note that all ticket holders must be over the age of 10, anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult?
- Anyone attending the workshop will need to hold a fully paid for ticket.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping