Dart and Dive Across The Reef: Life in the worlds busiest reefs
- Readers are invited to travel across some of world’s oceans, uncovering the incredible co-dependencies between fish, marine animals and reef corals.
- Across thirteen unique locations in tropical and cold waters, children will discover the rich variety of marine life that relies on coral reefs for survival, from corals and turtles, to fish, crustaceans and marine mammals.
- This book takes a scientific approach to illustrated non fiction, and raises awareness of the marine world in a way that makes the subject fascinating, engaging and deeply impressive to young children.
- Author: Vassiliki Tzomaka
- Hardback with 56 pages.
- 30.0 x 23.0 cm.
- Publication: 5 August 2021.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping