Little People, Big Dreams: My First Ada Lovelace
- Inspire your little ones during story time as they hear about the lives of some really amazing ‘ordinary’ people, who achieved incredible things, with the my first ‘Little People, Big Dreams’ series of children’s books. They are beautifully illustrated and perfect to read to babies and toddlers.
- In this book learn about Ada Lovelace, whose hard work and studying paid off as she grew up to work with the famous inventor, Charles Babbage. Her work with him, on an early kind of computer, made her the world’s first computer program
- Authors: Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara and Albert Arrayas.
- Board book with 24 pages.
- 12.65 X 15.6 cm.
- Published : May 26, 2020.