Monthly Children’s Sewing and Craft Club, Saturday, March 28th 10am
- At March’s Craft Club, design and make your own Cupcake Pin Cushion wristband
- Learn and practise the basics of hand sewing, including how to cut and stitch basic shapes, applique techniques, and embroidery
- A wide range of coloured fabrics, beads, buttons and threads will be provided along with all the equipment needed
- As well as learning practical skills, this class will allow you to fully express your creativity and imagination by customising your own design
- For every club session you attend, you will get a free piece of sewing equipment to add to your kit. This month you will get a selection of dressmaking pins for your brand-new pin cushion!
- The workshop is for children aged 8+ years.
- The workshop is from 10.00am-12.00pm.