My First Little Book Of Feminism Book
- Equality starts early, and it begins at home. As soon as girls are big enough to flip through a board book, they can understand the concept that girls are equal to boys.
- This book underscores that important idea with clear, simple illustrations and clever rhyming text.
- From encouraging girls to use their voice and to support other girls to showing them that beauty is on the inside to reminding them that no woman is free until all women are free, there are big lessons here, in a small and appealing package.
- Author: Julie Merberg and illustrated by Michéle Brummer Everett.
- Board book with 20 pages.
- Size: 17.8 x 17.8 x 1.2 cm.
- Published: 24 October 2019.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping