Pump Street 60% Chocolate Father Christmas
- Delicious chocolate from award-winning bakery Pump Street. Made from beans directly imported from single estates and cooperatives around the world.
- This fabulous jolly Father Christmas is hand-poured from molten single origin craft chocolate and made start to finish at Pump Street’s Suffolk site.
- Minimum Cocoa solids 60%.
- 50g chocolate Father Christmas.
- Allergens: dairy.
- Ingredients: Cocoa beans, cane sugar, organic cocoa butter & milk powder.
- Dairy, gluten, nuts and seeds all handled on the same premises.
- Packaged in a cardboard tube.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping