Pump Street Hot Cross Bun Chicken & Eggs Box
- New from Pump Street for Easter this year, a beautifully illustrated box filled with their signature single origin chocolate in the form of a hollow chicken and foiled eggs. These boxes make the perfect alternative to a traditional Easter egg.
- Inside this box you will find one hot cross bun chocolate chicken and four charming foiled eggs. These chocolate eggs are made up of two pink-foiled Madagascar Milk 58% and two blue-foiled Ecuador Dark Milk 60%.
- Outer box is fully recyclable, as is the foil, and the compostable bag can be placed in your food waste.
- Ingredients - Cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, wheat flour, Vostizza currants, eggs, yeast, butter (milk), salt, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, allspice berries, coriander seeds, mace.
- Allergens: Milk, Wheat and Eggs.
- May contain milk, cereals containing gluten, eggs, nuts and sesame seeds.
- Minimum cocoa solids 59%.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping