Stitch Envelope Case
- Stitch your own way with this DIY sewing kit from Chasing Threads.
- This envelope pocket is ideal as a pencil or glasses case and allows you to sew any unique design.
- Whether you stitch initials, a slogan or the sunglasses template included, it opens out fully for easy stitching.
- It also opens 2 ways, so it can open from the side or from the top - just pop the metal buttons to fold up whichever way you prefer.
- The Light Grey pouch comes with orange and red thread, plus needle, wrapped on our aeroplane thread-board.
- For an extra special gift, why not pre-stitch the case with the initials of a special someone.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Online video available.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping