Stitch Heart Strings Envelope Pouch
- Add some love to your day with this DIY sewing ‘heart-strings’ envelope pouch by Chasing Threads.
- Stitch the pre-perforated pattern to create a heart design on this envelope pouch.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Takes 1-2 hours to stitch.
- Comes with needle and thread, plus instructions for stitching.
- The heart-strings envelope makes a lovely cosmetic pouch, clutch bag or handy holder for the special stuff you love.
- The envelope fits A5 cards or notebooks. Perfect for storing love letters, cards and special memories.
- Online video available.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping