Stitch Where You’ve Been Tote Bag Kit
- Show off where you've travelled on this ‘stitch where you’ve been’ canvas tote bag by Chasing Threads.
- Beautiful navy canvas printed in gold with the world map, this tote bag also comes with ‘travel’ needle & thread that you can use to record your global travels. Stitch crosses, arrows or hearts to mark the places you’ve visited!
- Made from 100% cotton canvas with real leather brown handles, gold stud and exterior pocket detail.
- This sturdy & durable bag was built to last and will easily carry a heavy load of shopping or weekend get-away kit. The soft leather handles feel great and the luxe gold print against navy makes for a more sophisticated day-to-day bag.
- Dimensions: 37 x 40 x 10 cm
- Care: To avoid damage to the leather handles we recommend hand washing the cotton bag.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping