Togo Swiss Milk 44% Chocolate
- Two unique ingredients make this milk chocolate stand out; cocoa beans from the women-run Kekeli Cooperative in Togo, and superlative milk powder made in Switzerland from local milk.
- Pump Street’s version of a Swiss Milk bar, this extra creamy chocolate has notes of baked cheesecake (right down to the biscuit base), whey caramel and warm spices.
- Bean to bar chocolate handmade in Suffolk, UK.
- Ingredients - Cocoa beans, cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, whole milk powder and skimmed milk powder.
- Milk chocolate contains minimum cocoa solids 44%.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- May contain cereals containing gluten, eggs, nuts and sesame seeds.
- 70g bar.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping