Upcycled Pyjama Bottoms Workshop - Friday 22nd March, 9.30am
- Learn how to create a pair of pyjama bottoms using up-cycled vintage materials.
- The workshop will be approximately 4 hours.
- Suitable for intermediate beginners, it is beneficial (but not essential) if you have used a sewing machine before. This workshop will use a sewing machine and an over locker.
- Pyjamas feature an elasticated waist and side seam pockets.
- Choose from a large range of vintage textiles to turn into your own pyjama bottoms. Choose as many or as few textiles as you’d like.
- Please advise what size pyjama bottoms you would like to make ahead of the workshop so we can make sure there are enough patterns of each size needed
- NB please note that all ticket holders must be over the age of 15, anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Anyone attending the workshop will need to hold a fully paid for ticket.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping