3mm Macramé String - Tavistock Red
- Eco-friendly single twist 3mm macramé string from Devon-based Jolly Good Yarn.
- The yarn is created by upcycling left-over textiles from manufacturing, as well as clothes that may have otherwise gone to landfill.
- Versatile, soft cord is made from at least 85% recycled cotton and 15% recycled fibres.
- It is ideal for macrame, crochet and chunky knitting projects.
- The thread is made up of 12 soft fibres, twisted up into the style known as 'single twist'.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping