A History Of Pictures For Children
- Art history for children, this book takes young minds on a journey of pictures through time, from early cave paintings to the photographs we take on our mobile phones and see on our computers screens and everything in between.
- Authors: David Hockney and Martin Gayford.
- Illustrated by Rose Blake.
- Hardback with 128 pages and 160 illustrations.
- Size: 27.9 x 21.6 cm.
- Published: 6 September 2018.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping