- An ambitious debut by the talented Georgia Springate tells the tale of 14 year old Alex, an ordinary boy on an extraordinary quest to try and find out what there is beyond this life.
- As his sister gets diagnosed with terminal ovarian cancer and his parents struggle to come to terms with it all, Alex tries to find out the answers of what happens when we die.
- This compelling story takes the reader on a journey into the head of a 14 year old boy as he attempts to navigate life, love and tackling a school bully alongside trying to find the answer to an impossible question and deal with the mortality of his sister.
- A touching, uplifting and emotional coming of age story.
- Paperback with 308 pages.
- 12.7 X 20.3 cm.
- Published: 1 March 2019.