Don’t Panic! All The Stuff The Expectant Dad Needs To Know Book
- The perfect gift for newbie dads to be, this book by dad and comedian George Lewis is packed full of useful practical and emotional advice to help keep new dads and their partners sane.
- Covering birth to pre-school, with tips, inside knowledge and hilarious real-life stories from dads who know what it is like to take those first steps as a new father.
- Contributions from comedians Adam Kay, Ramesh Ranganathan and many others.
- Author: George Lewis.
- Paperback with 298 pages.
- Published: 3 February 2022.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping