Little People, Big Dreams: Amanda Gorman
- Be inspired as you learn about the lives of some really amazing ‘ordinary’ people, who achieved incredible things, with the ‘Little People, Big Dreams’ series of children’s books. They are beautifully illustrated and easy to read.
- In this book learn about the inspiring young poet and activist Amanda Gorman. Growing up with an auditory processing disorder and a speech impediment, Amanda worked hard to achieve her dream to become a poet and became America's first-ever National Youth Poet Laureate at the age of 19.
- Author: Maria Isabel Sánchez Vegara.
- Illustrated by Queenbe Monyei.
- Hardback with 32 pages.
- 20 X 24.5 cm.
- Published : 15 February, 2022.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping