Little People, Big Dreams: David Bowie
- Be inspired as you learn about the lives of some really amazing ‘ordinary’ people, who achieved incredible things, with the ‘Little People, Big Dreams’ series of children’s books. They are beautifully illustrated and easy to read.
- In this book learn about the life and career of unique superstar David Bowie, from his quirky creativity at school through to his ever changing style as a performer. Never afraid to be different, his individuality is celebrated and loved across the world.
- Author: Maria Isabel Sánchez Vegara.
- Illustrated by Ana Albero.
- Hardback with 32 pages.
- 19.5cm X 24 cm.
- Published Frances Lincoln - 2019