HiP Salty Pretzel Chocolate
- Delicious vegan chocolate from HiP chocolate. Made using the best quality Single-Origin Colombian Cocoa and combined with a creamy gluten-free oat milk.
- This bar is a salty sweet sensation, the delicious creamy oat milk chocolate combined with salty, crunchy pretzels is an absolute winner.
- 41% Single-Origin Colombian Cocoa.
- 70g bar.
- Plastic free packaging; inner packaging made from wood pulp and is suitable for composting, outer cardboard can be recycled.
- Colombian chocolate (raw cane sugar, gluten free oat powder 22%, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dried rice powder, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract),Salted Pretzels 9.5% (Wheat flour, palm fat, barley malt extract, salt 2.1%, yeast, acidity regulator sodium hydroxide) , Sea Salt. Contains min. 41% Cocoa solids.
- Allergens: wheat, barley.
- Made on equipment which processes milk, soy, eggs, sesame seeds, peanuts and other nuts.
Local Delivery to Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and Heath & Reach: Free for orders over £15, use code FREELB to make use of this service. If your order is under £15 you can make use of free click and collect from our store or choose an alternative shipping option.
UK mainland & ROI: £3.95+ (depending on the weight of your items). We ship using Royal Mail Tracked 48 which can take between 5-7 working days to arrive. Please note that all orders are subject to delivery delays at the moment and can take up to 14 days to arrive. Larger orders may incur further costs which will be calculated at the checkout.
EU & International: We do not currently offer shipping outside the UK, sorry!
We can add a gift message to any order for free! To add your message, simply look for the 'add your instructions to seller' button at the checkout and pop your text in the box. We will include this on our branded postcard inside your order and leave out the invoice by default.
Want it Gift Wrapping?
We can wrap your order in beautiful tissue paper and add a hand-written card for just £2.50. Click here to add Gift Wrapping